Monday, October 10, 2011

You.

You. A simple action by you can actually make me SO SO SO happy for a whole day. Erm. I think I might even be smiling in my sleep tonight. Haha! I'm THAT happy!

All it takes was just for you to take the initiative and send me a message. To make me this happy. Never mind the content of the message. Like people always says, it's the thought that counts. :p Yep, to me, that was all that it matters. It really brighten up my day and probably make me stay happy while I approach this busy week ahead. To think I was just talking to Wan Ting about I'm the only interested party in this friendship as I'm the one that usually starts the ball rolling. Well, happiness aside, tomorrow is a new start. A new day.

On a side note, I saw a really disgusting scene this morning. Somehow regret my action. Should have done much more. What happened was I heard a cat growling so pitifully. So I stopped and take a look at the cat to see if it growled because it was hungry (I had no food to offer it though). Just curious. It was a nice little black with white strips stray cat. To my astonishment, part of its face was falling out. Ewwwwww.....my gosh!! Whoever did it to this poor little creature is so cruel. But I didn't do my part. It wasn't until I reached Kinokuniya then I realised I could have done more by calling SPCA or any organisations or agencies that could have helped. I hoped the cat met some kind person who helped it. 'coz by the look of it, the cat is in real pain and I suspect if it's not being treated, it might be gone..BUT let's hope the little creature will be fine. It will be.

Anyway, it's time for bed and be ready for the last class for this semester. The next one will come pretty soon, get excited about it, J. Night, blog.

No comments: