Tuesday, September 30, 2008

finally i create a new blog...

huh! finally im 'hardworking' enough to sit down at my desktop, explore blogspot, n create a blog! Wah, i really need to read up on html or any computer language that blogspot's using. Take me about 3 hrs to try to get it to how i want my blog to look like. Its v v v long lah...but anyway at least its close to what i want *claps claps for myself*

well, if not for my wisdom tooth extraction which gave me 5 days of MC, i doubt i will spend few hours to do create a blog lah. Hmm, lets talk about the tooth extraction yeah. I got it removed yesterday, n in the morning i was a little scared abt the surgery thx to yin ki for telling me abt the sgt from airforce who bleed profusely after his tooth extraction and had to be send to SGH for further follow-up after his tooth extraction(not sure which teeth he extracted) and after hearing that i'm freaked out. It doesn't help to have ppl in ur office to who explained their wisdom tooth extraction encounter and a senior who 'tries' to scare me even till the last moment i left office for PLAB for the extraction surgery.

The surgery took 1 hr and the waiting time for my medicine is a further 30 mins (medical centre- can u like be more efficient!! coz if ppl were to be really sick, n need to wait for ur medicine for 30 mins?!?! i dun think its going to be any helpful lah..). I shall not explain how the surgery goes bah. Its never a gd experience when u hear sounds u dun really like hearing. But anyway, im quite lucky since nothing bad really happen to me, the decayed wisdom tooth was successfully removed. However, this morning when i was brushing my teeth, parts of my wisdom tooth feel off while i rinse my mouth. Damn! Juz as i thought the dentist wasn't that bad apart from being rough, he didn't even clear up my removed wisdom tooth well. Oh well, i can only blame myself for choosing PLAB to do my extraction bah.

Anyway, i thought this 7 days (including Sat n Sun) would be a gd time for me to get myself refresh to last the final 2 mths of the year, instead i think i will end up having diet that i dun want to take and having difficulty with my mouth movement. Aiyah, shall not think so much, as long as i stop bleeding asap ah, i should be happy le bah. Yeah, i should! :)

Havent been eating enough for these 2 days le, feeling v hungry now! Grrghh!! Cant really taste food now with my condition and with my gum still bleeding im not really in the right mood to enjoy eating. (dun care lah..what's most important is to 'save' my stomach from growling)

Tonite's Gunners match against Porto, come on lah Gunners! Time to save urself from humiliation le!

No comments: