Wednesday, April 28, 2010

JJ Wanderers..

my mind have been wandering around quite frequently. And as it wonders, my mind just keep thinking about more and more things. Can't seem to remove them out of my head either. Before I came over here, I thought as a single child, and being used to loneliness, staying alone at studio apartment won't matter much. But I was proven wrong! Because I'm the only child, I don't like to be alone, and I'm lonely not because I want to. But at home, at least I still can crap, or find my mum to have someone to talk to, physically. Now in my room, there's no one to talk to. And sometimes, you will long for someone to talk to.

One matter I gave some thoughts to, is whether to be contented with life or to be ambitious? For me, I'm pretty contented with life. Well, I've got doting parents and met great friends along my life.

In primary school, I have giap seng as my best friend. He's top in class and I'm last but that didn't stop him from being my friend. Had a great 4 years of primary school friendship, didn't met for 8 years (in secondary school, poly and army) until recently, and I hope this friendship shall continue for years to come.

Then comes to secondary school, I met shaun on the first day of school, we had no other friends from primary school in that secondary school and from then on, we had a great 3 years of havoc time with kelvin until shaun left for UK. And then, I've got kit, huat, bert, sont & juan who have been wonderful. Its hard to meet bert & sont that often nowadays as compared to kit & huat due to their busy schedule.

And then in poly, I was close with wai, shingo and kenny, till some unpleasant things happened between myself and shingo. But nevertheless, I got to meet yx & lil and with the 4 of us (wai, yx, lil & myself), our activities are always happening and fun.

And more recently in BMT, I got to meet terence & hz. Am still in good contact with terence but with hz, unpleasant things happened and I don't meet him nowadays. And also, my mu friends, kenny, rabbit, yin ki, cm, cj, jw, yx, kp, da kc & xiao kc. A nice bunch of people who showed me the detemination needed in life.

Last but not least, my 'family' that I know here in altitude. Kiong, mic, H, jx, linda & xh. If I can keep in close contact with all the great friends listed, shouldn't I be contented. Of course, not forgetting my parents.

But to be contented easily doesn't necessary spells good stuff. Because that means I don't have the fighting spirit. And that leads to the other scenario of being ambitious. You need to have fighting spirit to be ambitious, without fighting spirit, that should just be called wishful thinking. But then, with ambitious people, thats where I think people starts to lose themselves. 'Coz with one target achieved, people starts to aim for more and tougher targets and sometimes they lose themselves in it, make enemies because of their goals, lose loved ones. And at the end of the day, this isn't what they want. Ouch! Anyway, I think I really think too much le. I guess I'm really bored. :p

No comments: