Tuesday, November 18, 2008

random post!

OPPS! Just as I was preparing to type for this post, I accidentally press tab until the 'Publish Post' icon was selected and I pressed 'Enter' key. And so I submitted an empty post. Haha!

Been pretty lazy to blog recently. After coming back from unit, I will be just using my laptop to play FM08 (Football Manager 08), and now the recently released FM09. And I just do abit of surfing on soccer sites to get myself slightly updated with soccer news. I no longer have the urge to keep myself updated of soccer news. I just don't see the need to be so obsessed with soccer. Felt pretty like I'm a no-lifer if I'm too obsessed with it. So, as long as I'm not outdated with the news, I'm happy enough le. 

For the past 2 weeks plus, life has been pretty the same for me. Work at the unit from 8am-5.30pm. Came back home in the night, and playing some games to chill. And for weekends will be meeting up with kit and huat on saturday and catching up with hanzhong on friday. 

Recently, I've been thinking alot during my free time. Was thinking about what I should be doing from now till my ORD. Thinking about how I should approach everyday. Thinking about what I should be doing after ORD. And if I were to go studying, should I do it in Singapore, Australia and what kind of course I should be doing. Think, think & THINK. And, I've not concluded anything on my thoughts. Oh well, I should take it a step at a time, slowly sort out my thoughts and be decisive. 


No comments: