Thursday, November 20, 2008

juz feel like writing something

while i'm waiting for this lame video clip called Go Rangers to load on Youtube and transferring my files from desktop to my portable hard disk, i decided to blog. 

Its quite troublesome to transfer files from my desktop to my hard disk, 'cause the usb port for my desktop is spoilt and hence i need to use my laptop as a media to transfer files to my hard disk. Its troublesome!!

Today's quite a good day for me. Firstly, IPPT was cancelled due to Cat 1 status (meaning weather is really bad). I wasn't really keen to take it. I'll surely fail lah and I've got no motivation to push myself for a pass. So, best solution will be 'avoid' taking it. Remedial Training was conducted in place of IPPT. It's quite a casual workout but its a eventful one after a long time of not exercising. 

Then, on my way home, got 2 friends to accompany on the bus ride home. Chi Meng & Mukun. Super long never have a decent chat after our training days, which is about 1 year ago! After all, we're at different units now and all we actually said to each other was the 'Hi' & 'Bye' and casual talk. Hence, the bus ride back to Kallang was a pretty eventful one. 

Time for my Go Rangers video le!

No comments: