Thursday, December 4, 2008

3rd day of unexpected MC

i'm on MC since Tuesday thanks to this illness called helmes zoster, basically its just a recurrance of chicken pox. Its infectious to people that didnt have chicken pox before. Hence, I was given 4 days of MC. 

But I'm not happy about these 4 days of MC because I need to avoid seafood & heaty food for 2 weeks. Urgh!! Seafood ah, I can try avoid them lah BUT heaty food are heavenly food for me eh! Never mind, its just a 2 weeks. After that I can be able to eat all the food that I want to eat. 

I can't wait for my xbox 360 to arrive in my house!! I'm getting it so-called for free because of the singnet broadband that I signed up. 1 more week, and I can play xbox le. Woohoo!

Feel like getting a new mp3 to replace my current sony mp3. I've been using it since poly year 1 or 2. The battery keeps going flat way too fast for my liking. I need to recharge it every time I used it. Recently, I just saw a sony 8GB mp3 which cost $189 but after checking the model out, its quite an old one. So now, I'm going for the new sony 8GB or 16GB mp3 or the ipod touch, not sure if i should consider classic as well, classic's should be a good choice for me because of its large space so being lazy, I can throw a whole album into the mp3.  

No comments: