Monday, August 3, 2009

its you again...

Everytime I hear news about YOU, I felt vexed. And after 2 days, I'm still feeling vexed. I heard about YOU being angry about my actions. Why bother to be angry about me? Don't bother, just forget me. I'm not worth having YOU to be angry with. Forget this so-called former 'close friend'.

But, I can't help to hear about YOUR news. Its super contradicting of my actions.

The last-minute post-birthday dinner didn't turn out as I would have like. Kit was unable to come for the dinner due to his commitment with the dance performance in NUS. The mini dinner celebration turns out to be myself & huat having a simple dinner. Throughout this 2 years of army, somehow huat has grown alot mature. Just don't slack too much & I'm sure your grades will be so so much better.

And as next week commence, kit will be back to his old emo self in the poly years. Hopefully his OCD won't be haunting him and he'll be able to mug and get his desired grades. And after next week, huat will be going to NTU, kit will be going to NUS, and I'll be left alone for weekends. Hahaha...


Playing in my head now..Super Junior-Sorry, sorry

No comments: