Saturday, August 1, 2009

weekends..

Never have i look forward so much to weekends. The reason being I need to be more alert in order to stop those silly errors that I commit day after day at work. And after half a saturday is gone, I'm starting to feel tired le. Teaching a naughty kid is tough. Or maybe I'm just not good enough to be a tutor. Its so hard to keep a 9 year-old kid sit still at a place & be attentive to 1 hr 30 mins of lesson. Maybe I should just quit after 1 month of tutoring him.

Anyway, I just bought the 'Nikon D5000 Digital Field Guide'. Need to explore my camera more so that I will not end up just setting it to auto & use it like a digital camera. In the evening will be meeting up with kit & huat for a mini last-minute birthday celebration for huat. I kind of get used to bert not being able to join us for most activities liao. But he's on duty today, so no choice bah.

And finally, Kolo has left Arsenal, ending his 7 year of loyal & dedicated service. All the best in your City career. And Wenger, if Clichy leaves as well, thats gonna be the end of my support to Arsenal as well!

Tomorrow's Sunday. Hopefully I will have a good day to recharge for the upcoming week.

No comments: