Saturday, October 10, 2009

finally got my lazy fingers to move

It has been weeks since I last blogged. Basically, there's nothing much to highlight. For the past few weeks, it has been just work, home & jogging. Seldom go out to chill. Suddenly, I start to feel the need to have more friends so that u can find more people to go out with.

I don't want my weekends to be just like what happened last weekend. Left my house at 5 plus and end up getting back home on a Saturday nite at 8pm!! Such a bored weekend. Luckily, this week was much better. Apart from my usual evening jog, I watched movie on tuesday with 2 buddies. And just went for karaoke session yesterday. And as weekend approaches, my insomnia is going away. Finally!! Been having sleepless nites for the past week.

Not to mention, a long lost primary school best friend just added me on facebook. It was a nice primary school memory and the friendship bond built with him was definitely a pleasant one. So looking forward to meeting him after his exams period.

At least, positive changes were made for this week. How can weekends be boring?? Anyway, which should I get? A cool Blackberry Bold or a multi-functions Omnia II? Both OS seems to be upgrading, its going to be a tough choice. Gonna have 2 new gadgets by the end of the year, sooo happy!

No comments: