Monday, November 16, 2009

FATE

actually i thought of what i wanna post but haven't thought of the title for the post. But on my way home, something happened and the title naturally came to my mind. Haha.

How else can you explain meeting somebody for the 2nd time in 3 days? And i need to mention how it happened today. I was dumbfolded by how it happened today. I was walking back home, listening to my mp3, like any other day. Suddenly, i just thought of her, AND she just appeared! Whoa! This is way too coincidental le. Is this called fate? But anyway, i dunno how to grab hold of fate de so let me just stay happy after all these incidents that happened.

Did i mention i met her on saturday as well? Yeah, we saw each other on saturday as well. It lifted my spirits upon seeing her. I didn't know we live in the same block. So it came as a surprise to me. This has overwrite the 2 good movies that I watched over the weekends. Astroboy & 2012. Astroboy, because it was a 'new' thing to me. I don't quite know the whole story of Astroboy except for who this character was. And 2012, how do i start. It was a long show. 2 hours and 30 mins at least. But, it sure don't feel like such a long show. I never once looked at my watch and it was only after the movie that I know i spent such a long time in the theatre. It showed different sides of people. It tells people to treasure all people among ourselves. Apart from the computer graphics which looks too unrealistic, it was a nice show after a long while.

For the past weeks, weekends has been quite simple except for last sunday. New Balance Real Run in the morning, and an eventful afternoon, evening & night with poly buddies. The run was a disappointment. I was too slow. No excuse should be given though. I just wasn't doing enough. It wasn't easy but I should do better. But wii in the afternoon was followed by a japanese dinner and a partyworld session. It ended as a good day. =)

Cousin's getting married this saturday. My hair's pretty sh*t. I haven't thought of what to wear. And why must you hold it at such a posh place!! The journey of growing up with him, though not very close, till him getting married now made me felt strange. Nervertheless, I'm extremely happy for him and grandma. Her favourite grandson is getting married!

Anyway, i'm totally hooked on these 2 songs. 我爱他" & "你为什么说谎" by 丁当. I dunno how many hundreds of times I've listened to the 2 songs. But i'm not sicked of them at all!

No comments: