Monday, December 28, 2009

busy & eventful festive weekend

The way these few days past by, made me realise how time really flies. I thought i had enjoyed more days of holidays and i don't mind more of these activities!!

Here's the breakdown of what I did during the X'mas period.

24/12/09:
Worked half day. Went to vivo for dinner with my poly hao peng you for dinner. Next on the agenda was night out at St. James. It was quite an eye opener. After all, its just my 2nd time to club. I liked the ambience in the room we were in. Just the kind of music to relax & chill. Not to forget, we have a 'freelance' cheongsam dancer. What a performance!
*My first try at hard liquor, didn't turn out bad.*

25/12/09:
This was a more plain day. Just a day out with parents.

26/12/09:
Went over to lil's place to bake a cake for yx. The process was a fun one. That is only possible if you have the right company. Rushed back home to meet huat & kit at kit's house. Kit drove & we soon reached Leisure Park to buy food for the sumptuous dinner in the night. Bert turned out to be on time & we had to make sure we don't spend too much time over at the mall.
Dinner items for the day were roasted chicken, pizzas, log cake, spicy drumlets. Not to forget, we had alcohol as well. We couldn't finish the log cake, we had too much food to finish. Once again, it was a session with the right people & it made the session even better.

27/12/09:
Woke up early to have brunch with parents. Came back home to grab my Xbox controllers before heading out to meet wai n lil at yx's house. We certainly gave her a pleasant surprise with our presense, and certainly the main character for the day- the birthday cake. Next up was lunch at Aston's @ The Cathay. The food was good and that's the only thing that is good. The peeps continue with singing session next. (I wanna sing too!!)

And, I moved on to my next location - big KC's house. It turned out to be I'm the 2nd last to reach. Opps. It was a great FIFA experience even though i lost more games than I won. It was during the bbq session that I got some updates about a friend and the guys' trip to taiwan. It seemed like more unpleasant things occur during the trip, as compared to memorable ones. I was nominated to be the main chef of the day. And I was asked to wear an apron while bbq-ing. It was so embarassing. Hopefully, i didn't bbq raw food. Haha. To finish up all the food, kc's sis suggested to play "Indian Poker". It was fun and we all had laughter along the way.

That's all for the past weekend. It was eventful enough. And I like every single bit that has happened.

And the start of the new work week begins with some monday blues. And it was not the most ideal way to kick off a week. Hoping for the next 2 and half work days to be better.

No comments: