Tuesday, December 22, 2009

nothing special..

Nothing really interesting has been going on since my last post till now. But my weekends has been more interesting now that the guys are having breaks from university. But as usual, its hard to get a friend out on a saturday. Maybe really need to book him early then can be able to get to see him.

Anyway, Avatar was a good movie. I'm not sure if i was really tired or wearing the 3D goggles really made me giddy. I couldn't take the discomfort and I slept for a short while. And I just have to choose the part where it showed the main actor & actress were developing their relationship. Lucky, the show was a 160 mins one and it made my 10 mins nap felt like nothing.

After the show, we were looking around for Wii games. And I saw a game which instantly made me have the idea of owning a Nintendo DS, regardless of which version. And that game is none other than Nintendo's most popular character, Super Mario. I can't really remember the title of the game but the gameplay is said to be exactly like the old-school Mario which was on GameBoy. But its extremely crazy if i were to go for a DS just for a Mario game. Especially since I'm not in the position to spend without thinking.

Weather has been gloomy for the past one week or so. I had to drag my feet to work everyday. And when I jog, the sky can change from clear to having dark clouds. And next, it drizzles. Just as I stopped jogging, the drizzling stops. And I haven't been able to complete 2 laps for quite some time.

My hair is getting long after just 1 month or so. And I can't think of a new hairstyle yet. If the designer can't come out with something nice, I will know what to do to my fringe le. Snap it away!!

I'm totally hooked to this song 唯一的唯一 by 小宇. I think I have listened to this song at least 100 times in 2 days.
Next post....New Year Resolution.


No comments: