Monday, March 29, 2010

mood = low..

All the fun shall end le. Just received the marks for my 1st assignment today. Got a 6/10. Disappointed. Seems like I could be getting one of the lower marks? It's not like I didn't put in any effort leh. Perhaps I'm really rusty after not touching any academic items for 2 years. But I was really expecting a much better grade as I was quite confident when I completed it. The 2nd assignment has got to be better. Felt really disappointed and ashamed today. One lesson learnt.

Easter Break is going to start this weekend. I'm going off for a road trip with friends but I doubt I'll enjoy it thoroughly, 'coz my mind will be full of studies. Mid-semester tests are coming up. And there's this biology module which is extremely scary for me, and chicken feet for others. No class on this wed, so it will be revision day! I couldn't understand most of the items taught for that module, and it is supposed to be basics! u sure its basics?! Throw me back to secondary school then, let me get my basics right first.

Anyway, I think I can proudly call myself the Microwave King. My cooking is mainly done using microwave. I cooked rice with microwave, cooked sausages with microwave, heat up milk for making mocha in microwave, and microwave bread too. This is for not having enough utensils & cutlery.

It's time to meet the assignments and notes le. Bye...~~

No comments: