Sunday, June 5, 2011

1 day into 24th..

Yeap. Birthday was yesterday. It was spent very peacefully. Not the way i would have liked to spend my birthday. I mean, a test today simply means i really can't afford to relax on my birthday isn't it. And not to mention, i tried to study since the study week last week but nothing much is going into my useless brain. This needs to be improved in the upcoming week. Just two more exams only!! Shouldn't be having this kind of attitude.

Anyway, i'm very 感动 to receive all the birthday wishes on fb and through messages. Be it close friends, good friends, friends or acquaintance, I deeply appreciate them. I mean it from the bottom of my heart.

And today, my CBD colleagues in kino got me a birthday cake. A dark chocolate, rum & raisin flavoured one. Love it. Don't dare to wish for anybody to have a birthday celebrations for me. When friends remember my birthday, i'm more than happy le. So, last year's celebration while I was at Brisbane and this year when i'm working in kino, i'm very happy le. Being easy to be satisfied allows me to feel happy, so isn't that good!

Every year, i will do an annual review of what i've done over the past year. Any improvement through the years. It works like a scorecard. Once again, i scored a big fat zero on my relationship report card. Well, i have only myself to blame and no one else. As simple as that. Friendship report card is next. Have i been a good friend? Worthy friend? I can do better. A mere pass would be reasonable. Next, the son scorecard. Have i been a good son. Filial? Caring for parents? Caring for grandma? Not good enough either. Not been visiting grandma often. Even though she's having senile dementia and don't really remember me. I will always have memories of her taking care of me when i was a child. =) Now, studies report card. Where's my fulfilling of my target of A for all my modules? Nowhere near. Need to work harder. When you don't have the brains, you can only compensate with your hard work. There's no other way.

Perhaps, it's time for me to read YOUR letters. These letters are truly an inspiration to me. And, i do think i have changed. For the better or for the worse. I don't know. Feeling lost really. Need the letters to serve as guidance. After the exams are over, i will search for my true self. It's also time for me to tick myself off. Keep saying after exams, after exams, i better keep my promise and be a man of words.

Really hope no one comes here to read my rants. Who cares about these rants anyway. Who did i think i am? Haha...head growing big. :p

Exams on this coming thursday and friday. Well-prepared? Nowhere near. Still a way to go. But i'm not going to give up and not revise hard. If i stick to my plan, i will be fine. After the exams are over, i shall do more activities youngsters (or rather i should say, people of my age) should do. There will be more happy posts and maybe i should post more rather than once a semester.

Sometimes i really don't know how to say what i say over here to friends. What if they don't want to listen? This place is too important. See. After typing the feelings out, the heart feels light. I feel like i can breathe. 压抑情绪是不好的. Haha!

Oh..oh!! The fweeling to try taekwondo is back!! That is after i found a taekwondo academy that takes adult students. Happy sia!! I hope the fees aren't expensive. Really, really wanna try. If it's too expensive, then i change to join SAFRA running club bah. Ok! This is the plan. I shall stick to it. No more 三分钟热度. :p

Lastly, i must say that it has been a while since i like someone. Very long le. Got 2 or 3 years le. This girl, i'm talking about is really a good girl. Whether it's possible to work out or not. I do hope that we can be friends. Preferably, very good friends! Am i too greedy??

No comments: