Friday, March 27, 2009

1 down 3 to go...

was checking my email just now and I actually received a reply from AusEd with regards to my applications. My application to get into Deakin is rejected...I was pretty down after reading the letter but nevertheless I'll stay positive and hopeful that the other 3 applications will be going well. I'm starting to limit myself down to 2 choices though, namely RMIT & Curtin. I did applied for uni of Queensland but after lil told me about their course not really recognised locally, hence I'm not really interested if its the only one that accept me out of the 3 remaining applications. 

Haiz. The regret of getting poor results in the 1st & 2nd year is getting stronger. Feeling more remorseful about it. A late push in the 3rd year still prove useless if all my applications are rejected. Hmm, I need to take some time to look at the other available options I have. 
Well, I can only have myself to blame isn't it...

This week's been a good week le, so as my life always has been, something unpleasant must happen as well to 'balance' it out right..haha


No comments: