Thursday, April 2, 2009

feeling super happy now!

was checking my mail just now and I've received another confirmation email from the agent in AusEd regarding my university applications. This time round, its good news!! I'm being offered a place for RMIT University le! And with a 1 year exemptions some more! Well, after receiving a rejection letter last week, I'm getting paranoid over my future. Wasn't having the best of mood this week, but after the most recent email, my mood has been lifted. At least, I can see a door about to open, and whether the door lead me into a brightly lit room or a dark, cold room, its up to me! 

Right now, its just about when I will receive the reply from the other 2 universities. Hopefully I receive a good reply from Curtin, budget wise and course wise, i'm slightly more in favour of Curtin. Hmm, we'll see...

No comments: