Tuesday, April 21, 2009

my game's gone..

wah sian! really sian...i was 'saved' once but when it happened the 2nd time. My game died. This is what actually happened. I start my Football Manager game. It loaded. I select my "Arsenal FC" game. However, an error message pop out! The game shringe into a window screen. Instantly, I felt my game's gone. I tried & tried to restart the game, but it failed. Haiz. Its my 1 & only game of the new FM2009 eh. I played over 3/4 days & several hours in the game. I'm supposed to be in year 2012 in the game eh. My squad's unbeatable. My coaching staffs consist of former great players. Urgh!! My AARRSSSEEEENNNAAALLLL......

A good weekend break ends up with a poor start to the week. 

Not to say, tomorrow's my 'favourite' activity in army - IPPT. I think tomorrow's going to rain around 4pm bah. Hmm. IPPT shall be postponed then. Not bad. 

No comments: