Thursday, May 21, 2009

a pretty good week

The past week has once again been an easy week. There's a fair amount of work to be completed but nevertheless, as ORD is approaching, the mentality of giving hard work into the job has become weaker. Hence, self-proclaimed break is getting longer even with the possibility of scolding glooming over my head. Well, I did sufficient amount of work, conscience's clear, did produce sufficient quality in job, n that's enough for me. 

It definitely helps with the office having several big shots away from the confined space. And they'll be away for about 7 days. Incredible piece of news!

Tomorrow's E-Prep @ Kranji Camp. I can get to fulfil my wish of having to wear no. 4 before i ORD thanks to the minor matters when wearing no. 3. Anyway, its another day away from the office n away from the computer! Hooray! Not to mention, I need to attend a course next monday regarding some presentation skills so once again, I don't need to stay in the office for the whole day. 

I just completed reading my 2nd book in my entire life. It's no surprise that its another book by Torey Hayden which I had finished reading. But, after I read it before sleep this tuesday. I had a bad dream after that. I didn't have a dream for quite some time and after such a long time, to think the dream I will have is a bad one. Why can't it be a good & nice one!! Anyway, its funny to have read a psychology-based non-fiction book & have a bad dream bah. 

In less than 2 weeks time, I'll be 22. Once again, its the time of the year where I'll ask myself whether I've made myself useful & recall what I've done over the past year. 
Have I been doing anything to make my parents/family proud of me? Nope. 
Have I been doing anything to make friends/colleagues/mates proud of me? Hmm...don't think so. 
Have I made myself proud of myself either? Definitely..not!
Hah! Simply show that its another wasteful year, more to buck up in the coming year! This leaves me with thoughts to ponder on. But before anything is to be done, I should be thinking of wat to give to myself as a gift. Haha!

Anyway, anyway, its Sentosa trip for this saturday. Haven't been to sentosa for too-many-to-count years! With the plan in place, it should be a fun day bah. Hope so bah. Should be a good weekend ahead.

No comments: