Monday, June 29, 2009

happy. happy. super happy!! =)

I've finally bought D5000 after aiming so long for it!! Woohoo~! After spending about 2 months of searching for the best deal & after giving it some thoughts about whether I should really be getting it. I've decided. And here I am with my new camera. It's expensive but I think it will be a worthwhile experience. I will bring it to kc's birthday party at his house on this coming saturday. Hopefully, I can be able to take pictures of him and his' potential companion.

With my leave & off planned. I can start to plan on places to go for taking pics. Anyway, I've just got another day of off after my day back at unit on saturday. Peeps from my shift were called back on saturday to shift workstations and equipments for the other shift and it took us half a day to get most of the shifting completed. It was tiring shifting heavy workstations down a winding stairway. And i can't imagine how it will be when shift work ends and the workstations need to be brought back up to the office at 2nd floor when there's going to be lesser NSFs by then. And to rub salt onto wound, there's little number of guys working there as well.

Today is an absolutely silly day. Most slack and most ridiculous day ever! I had dental appointment at National Dental Center regarding my wisdom tooth this morning. But due to my time-sheet stating a timing that is sufficient for me to get back to unit. I need to return to my unit. I switch on my workstation. Update my status with my 2IC. Ask permission for wisdom tooth extraction. And by the time i realised it. Its time for lunch. And because of shift work, after lunch will be home-sweet-home. So basically, i went back to my office, switched on computer. Chit-chat. Went home. ....Dumb. Anyway, i did a silly thing during my short stint at office today lah. Being duty clerk and the most senior NSF along with my buddy, I forgot to report strength with my peers. How nice. Haha.

More to explore my D5000 now. Games are out of my mind le. No time to start dragonica ah! Sian. =((

No comments: