Monday, July 6, 2009

entertainment & shopping galore!!

Yesterday was a day of filled with entertainment! Was out with poly frens for Ice Age 3, shopping in town & vocal training at ktv!!

Ice Age 3 is basically a movie where u watch, have fun laughing, and don't put too much emphasis on its plot and you'll enjoy it. There are no real main characters in the show but it will leave an impression some way or another. Like the silly squirrel in the show, I've no idea what's the relationship between a squirrel & a nut. But the way, the squirrel goes about chasing after the nut, just catches my attention. Pure determination by the little one.

Next up, after the movie ended, sky was dark and rain poured. However, the shopping mood was not dampened. Nice jackets and jeans were spotted while shopping. However, with my think-too-much character, I ended up conquering none of the items I liked. Well, I just got one item that i 'want'. Now I should just focus on my 'needs'. Maybe I should throw away the theory of 'wants' & 'needs' while shopping. Haha.

And after dinner & a little bit of shopping, we came to the last pit stop, ktv. I think its a pretty good session for all 4 of us. And time flies when it comes to singing. Before you knew it, the time slot has ended and night is calling for all of us. Photos will be available soon.

AND when I reached home, I managed to catch a glimpse of the Wimbledon men's singles finals between A.Roddick & the now 15-times Grand Slam champion R.Federer! Yesh, you're right. Its not a repeat telecast. Its a LIVE one. The match is still on after 4 looonggg hours. This is another great Wimbledon finals after a heck of a finals last year.

Saturday was a great day meeting up with the unit's frens. Great to see jian yong after a long while. But it didn't end up well thanks to myself. That's all for now. =)

__________________________________________________________
*Note: Any passer-by reading this post, you can stop here. =)

This shall be a note to wake myself up. It is after what happened on kc's party that made me think about such things again. Dunno why I feel 'shy' when facing gals. Dunno why I feel 'shy' when facing strangers. Its like I will be tongue-tied when talking to gals. Dun dare to approach them. And when a game was played during the party, I was hoping I was not called up to play the game. Just have the inner fear of facing strangers which I seriously dunno why! I can be quiet with friends, but thats because I dunno what/how to start a topic. But I will feel at ease with them around. But with strangers, I just felt like escaping the situation.

Ok. After a couple of days of thinking why I acted this way. It should be due to my inferior nature. Its hard to explain how my inferior self developed. It is something I dunno how to explain with words. I guess, only people who were/are inferior can understand how I feel. But then, is it inferior or is it cowardness? Or a mix of both? *Takes a deep breath* Hmmph. Dunno. I'm still very blur. I need to get this inferior feeling out. But can I do it? Or it will be with me no matter what, and it can only be curbed? Questions and more questions left unattended. *Takes a deep breath*. URGH!!

Numb........你不是真正的快乐........Breaking The Habit.......

No comments: