Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Not up to expectations

I had a jog around the area. I think the distance should be close to 5km. Jogged from Upp Boon Keng to Kallang Bahru, to Boon Keng to Kallang Industrial estate. Jogged twice. Well, somehow hmm came to my mind for no reason. How ah, really so hard for me to put it down meh? Just as I thought I did it. Just as I thought jogging has another meaning to me. Still need time? I don't need lah..I want instant results.

Anyway, tomorrow's the day my 2 wisdom tooth say goodbye to my gum le. I hoped I get a good dentist & not a seemingly quite experienced but average skills one. I want it to be quickly over. The previous experience still leave a deep impression on me lo.

That leaves me with 3-5 days of MC. Well, I hope my MC last till friday can le. I don't want my weekends to be on MC status. I got a to-do list for the coming few days le.

These are things I want/need to do:
1. Finish up my camera's instruction booklet
2. Watch the 蜡笔小新 DVDs
3. Finish Subash Anandan's auto-biography
4. Find songs for myself & yx



No comments: