Tuesday, July 21, 2009

gratitude

I'm super happy about my superiors' response after they received our token of gratitude from myself & my buddy. They were shocked, excited & happy. Wah, I'm so happy that they like it lah. Anyway, we got them each a book. Each book is chosen with special care to attend to each of their personalities.

The superiors treated us to pizza as well. And we were even asked to signed on the books we got for them. LOL. Make us look like some big star signing for the fans.

And apart from all that I said above, Mr Khoo (a highly experience & respected regular) offered to treat us to lunch. Whether that happens or not, it doesn't matter. The thought counts alot! And the ma'ams wants to get us a gift. We were given 5 choices to choose from. The choices are sweater, a bag, a wallet, a soccer/basketball jersey, a watch. Wah, still can choose a present some more. BUT, we rejected. But we failed as well, the ma'ams insisted on getting us a gift after all.

From the events that happened today, it really made me felt great. I dunno how to explain that feeling. Happy? Excited? I think its a combination of both. I never thought the response will be so overwhelming.

A good end to the 22 months of care & love & memories...

No comments: