Monday, September 7, 2009

i just learned a lesson

The weekend which has just ended has been a smooth-sailing one. A pleasant weekend.
Normally, I will treat my tuition session with my tuitee, a war. 'Coz usually he can end up doing what he wants, refusing to listen to what I've said during the whole session. Usually, by the end of the tuition, I'll be mentally tired and blood is usually boiling at above 100 degrees. But, to my surprise, he was quite obedient as compared to other sessions. What more can I ask for from a 10 year old kid?

Next, I had a enriching guitar lesson. Learnt a few tricks to play guitar chords. Once, I'm getting better with it, I shall learn some Chinese songs to play. And that's all for Saturday.

Sunday was a busy day. Was out with mum to get some daily necessities. Ended up home at 4pm. Went out by 5pm to meet huat, kit & bert for dinner. And it was a good outing for us, i guess. I was pretty happy and it has been a long time since all 4 of us get together. Hmm, I think its close to 2 months? Or even longer..Haha. And its good to hear from kit that he's taking studies better liao. No longer stressing himself too much. But hopefully, he still can get to achieve his Harvard dream. After that I met with wai & yx for a chat.

But all these happy incidents that had happened were eclipsed by one single remark or joke which a friend cracked. It wasn't a joke to begin with, and with that joke a sensitive topic, he asked me whether I'm scared by what he said. Oh, did I mention what topic is that joke about? It was about suicidal, by the way.

Haiz. One friendship issue solved over the weekend, here comes another. How nice...

No comments: