Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the highs...the lows...

Last week was a pretty eventful week. Monday was movie get-together with 2 buddies. The meal at Ichiban was good but UP was even better. Absolutely a good plot.

And last Wednesday was a happy outing too. Saw Ms Chong while looking around at Ion. So soo So0o happy to be able to see her after about 4/5 years since secondary school days! The 1/2 occasions when i returned back to the hill, i can't get to see her. She spotted me first and looks excited to be seeing me after such a long time. Need to keep in contact with her more often. And 'cher, u looked thinner than last time le. Must take care! So nice of her to still remember me despite me giving her problems in secondary school. And thanks for remembering me as someone nice but i shall shed away this image.

Dinner was pretty good on wednesday. My singing that day was bad but the session was good.

This weekend was purely outings with parents. Hasn't been doing that for quite a long while. It was a great weekend but I should stop driving for some time. Not doing the safety checks and I'm getting reckless. Time to stop myself from being a nuisance to the traffic.

The 'highs' are over. Here comes the 'low'. Arsenal lost an important match despite playing pretty well. But their performance was good enough for my liking. So right now I'm contented after ranting about those poor decisions and errors over the past 2 days.

Anyway, I need lots of m$ney!! Let me list down the items i wished to get.

1. Ipod Touch
2. LG Viewty Smart
3. Sleeveless Vest
4. A pair of shades
5. Laptop
6. Gunners new white jersey
7. Crumpler camera bag
8. Camcorder

I might end up only able to get half of my wishlist. Haha!

No comments: