Friday, September 11, 2009

the start to a busy weekend..

This weekend is going to be a busy weekend. Never had such a long one for such a long time. Today was a farewell dinner meet-up for Charles, who will be leaving for London at the end of the month. There's guitar make-up lessons for friday & sunday. And I'll need to go Comex as well as celebrate rabbit's birthday on saturday. Lastly, it will be an outing with kit & huat on Sunday.

The dinner gathering with the unit guys today was a pretty enjoyable one. Rarely see charles & wei jie for most of the meet-ups. So it was good to see them after a long time. In fact, it was about 8 months since I last saw them when they ORD. It's good to see all of us are either ORD or going to ORD. Hopefully their Day will come soon 'coz the environment is getting bad over there.

Anyway, i'm quite grateful to these friends. Somehow, i think they influenced me to improve in a good way. They're down-to-earth and somehow they are super determined to do what they want. I feel pretty ashamed to be next to them.

Actually...have I changed this past 2 years? I hope I did change for the better. But if I haven't, I better do some serious soul-searching.

Dunno why but emo-ness just struck me....

No comments: