Monday, October 20, 2008

best ever day in army

I totally enjoyed today in the unit! Haha, how often will an NSF enjoy national service so much. Its because of a combination of being able to slack officially and less time spend at work. Plus I get to eat KFC and pizza in the office without paying for it!!  

Dunno why today one of the madams' so nice, willing to fork out $100 to treat the regulars & NSFs. Thz alot ma'am!

And because of the line-dance practice, lunch was indented and the guys had lunch after the dance practice. So our lunch has actually eaten into our normal working time, hence making it a longer break. That's a very good bonus le, I'm more than happy with this arrangement. 

I tried to stop myself from being tense up with work in the office and tried to chill. It felt alot carefree and really felt good. Its good to have a positive change. Previously, I was too caught up with the work, and seriously didn't try to interact much at all. I do chat in the office, but definitely I spent way too little time interacting. 

Definitely a good start for the week! 


No comments: