Saturday, October 4, 2008

Happy turned disappointment

I went to watch Painted Skin with HanZhong n his fren (HZ did introduce her to me, but i didnt remember her name :p). Anyway, the presence of his fren is the disappointment that i felt yesterday. Becoz the person whom i tot i will be meeting is someone else, n that someone else is actually a gal whom i tot looks pretty on photo (juz imagine a bespectacled Dawn Yeoh, thats the impression i get from looking at her photo). So thats why i was happy with abit of excitement when i noe i might be seeing her but it turned out otherwise yesterday.

Anyway, apart from that, i realise i need to 'learn' how to communicate with gals again after being in army for a year plus and my time outside army is almost totally spent with either my parents or frens who are guys. Like for example, there was this short moment where HZ went to the toilet, leaving me and his fren waiting for him. Instead of trying to strike a conversation with her, i end up playing my psp. Shy?! Dao (snobbish)?! i dunno..but i juz noe it's not right doing so but i dunno why i end up acting that way still. No wonder bert says playing psp is an anti-social activity. Alrite, conclusion derived is that i should hang out more with gals, haha.

Anyway, Painted Skin's look like quite a gd movie from the casting, but apart from that, i dun think its a nice show. The plot's decent, a bit draggy actually, n nothing constructive can be obtained from the movie. Somehow, I managed to get a constructive view from Vicky Christina Barcelona. I went to watch that movie with my cousin and its a poor movie but wat i can take from the movie is that u can plan a perfect outcome for ur life, but as u move on in life, things changes, n as much as u wanna make that perfect outcome possible, ur life wun happen that way and by being stubborn and sticking to that plan for a perfect outcome can only make ur life miserable and tat was wat happen to one of the character in the show.

I finally got my hands on 1 album that I've waited for weeks. Can't wait to listen to the whole album on my mp3. Wanted to get monopoly and lego yesterday oso, but there's no lego series that made me eager to put them in my display cabinet and the price of those limited editions monopoly is $79.90! Seems quite expensive to me, but maybe after a few weeks, i dun mind paying for it.

Today's Saturday and that means its 2 more days to going back to unit...I DUN WANT TO GO BACK TO WORK!! Anyway HZ, gd luck to ya training in taiwan, take care!

Going to my grandma's place soon le, havent visited her for months le!

No comments: